Community Assistance and Veterans Services to make some changes.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Volusia County’s Community Assistance and Veterans Services division offices are making changes beginning Wednesday, September 7, 2022, for improved resident services.
According to a release, the Community Assistance Division will no longer have staff in the Florida Department of Health building at 717 Canal Street in New Smyrna Beach. Staff will relocate to the existing Community Assistance office in the Florida Department of Health building at 1845 Holsonback Drive in Daytona Beach. Other Community Assistance offices are at 123 W. Indiana Avenue and 121 Rich Avenue in DeLand, and 775 Harley Strickland Boulevard in Orange City.
The Veterans Services office will expand into the office vacated by Community Assistance at 717 Canal Street in New Smyrna Beach and provide full-time staff Monday through Friday. Veterans Services also has offices at 123 W. Indiana Avenue in DeLand, 775 Harley Strickland Boulevard in Orange City, and the Florida Department of Health building at 1845 Holsonback Drive in Daytona Beach.
Anyone who must provide documentation per Community Assistance staff may drop off paperwork at any of the 14 branches of the Volusia County Public Library System beginning September 7. Library staff will route copies of the documents to the Community Assistance office.
For more information, call Community Assistance at 386-736-5956 or Veterans Services at 386-740-5102.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family