Community Assistance closes Rental Assistance portal after 36 Minutes.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
The Emergency Rental Assistance online portal opened today, January 12, at 9 a.m. After receiving five hundred applications, the portal closed at 9:36 a.m.
The portal allowed county residents to apply for rental and utility assistance after the hardships of the COVID pandemic.
Community Assistance Director Carmen Hall estimates that staff will take several weeks to process the applications and verify the information. The division may accept more applications afterward to utilize the funding. The county will provide advance notice if the application window reopens.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family