Community meeting with Volusia County Councilman Danny Robins set for March 29 in Port Orange.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Volusia County Councilman Danny Robins, the representative for the District 3 seat, will host a community meeting from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 29, at Spruce Creek Baptist Church located at 1952 Taylor Road, Port Orange. Reservations to the event are not required.
The goal of the community meeting is for residents to be able to ask questions and voice concerns with an open discussion.
According to a release, other speakers throughout the meeting will include:
· Port Orange Mayor Don Burnette
· Volusia Sheriff Mike Chitwood
· Clay Ervin, director of Volusia County Growth and Resource Management
For more information, call the County Manager’s Office at 386-736-5920.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family