County plans affordable housing webinar.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
With the number of COVID-19 cases on the rise here in Volusia County, officials have decided to reschedule the Affordable Housing Summit scheduled for August 27.
The county staff is actively scheduling virtual webinars for this fall, highlighting discussions involving the county’s Affordable Housing Initiative.
According to a release, the first webinar, which will begin at noon Friday, September 10, will feature experts from the Florida Housing Coalition who will explain the framework of strategies that make housing affordable in a community and outlines techniques to develop a successful affordable housing plan.
Those interested in attending will need a Zoom account for event registration. To register for the webinar, visit https://bit.ly/37U1NQx.
For more information or questions, contact Sarah Presley at email@example.com or phone386-943-7029, ext. 12956.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family