Crash claims life of bicyclist on Ridgewood Avenue in Port Orange.
Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 1:55PM
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
On Monday, September 26, 2022, just before 10 a.m., the Port Orange Police Department responded to the area of 5145 Ridgewood Avenue regarding a motor vehicle crash with injuries involving a bicyclist.
According to a release, the bicyclist was pronounced dead at the scene. Their identity will not be released until next of kin has been notified. The driver involved in the crash had no reported injuries. The Traffic Homicide Unit with the Port Orange Police Department is investigating.
Anyone with information concerning this traffic crash should contact Investigator Jesse Pierson at 386-506-5838.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
For the latest specials, events and more! Click here to join