Daytona Beach Community Shred Day
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Reduce the chance of residents becoming a victim of identity theft, by safely shredding outdated and unwanted documents at a "Community Shred Event.”
The Shred Event will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., on Saturday, May 15 in Mainland High School's parking lot, on W. International Speedway Blvd., in Daytona Beach.
The Daytona Beach Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. is hosting the event, and it is sponsored by City Commission Dannette Henry, former Police Chief Craig Capri, former City Commissioner Robert Gilliland, and Mainland High School's faculty and staff.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family