City of Port Orange Releases Paving Schedule.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Port Orange has released the following Paving Schedule for upcoming road projects:
After paving of each road is complete, within 72 hours, crews will follow behind to clean-up debris caused by the paving.
For any issues after that time, please contact the city's Public Works department at: 386 506-5575. We thank you for your patience.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family