Missing Georgia Juvenile Believed to be In Daytona Beach
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Have you seen this teen?
The Lowndes County Sheriff’s Office has reached out to the Daytona Beach Police Department in hopes of finding a missing Georgia juvenile believed to be located somewhere in the Daytona Beach Area of Volusia County.
According to a release from the Lowndes County Sherriff’s Office J’Kwon Calhoun, a ward of the State of Georgia went missing on May 1 around 2:00 p.m.
Calhoun has contacted family members via social media claiming to be in the Daytona Beach Area.
The Lowndes County Sheriff’s Office and the Daytona Beach Police Department are asking anyone with information on J’Kwon’s location to please notify Detective Howard Fisher of the Lowndes County Sheriff’s Office at (229) 671-2900.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family