Daytona Beach Police Department Identifies Suspect in Murder Case, Obtains Warrant.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release from the Daytona Beach Police Department, DBPD has identified and obtained an arrest warrant for the suspect in the murder case from last weekend.
Nicholas Christopher Harris, 37, is wanted on a Second-Degree Murder charge following the murder of 31-year-old Adrian Allen Saturday, July 25.
Allen was found with multiple stab wounds on his body after an alleged fight broke out between Allen and Harris.
Paramedics took Allen to Halifax Health Medical Center in Daytona Beach, where he later passed away due to his injuries.
DBPD is asking anyone who knows where Harris is located to contact Detective David Dinardi immediately at (386) 671-5219 or DinardiDavid@dbpd.us regarding Case 200012334.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family