Port Orange Police Department Investigating Suspicious Death of Port Orange Woman.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
As previously reported, the Port Orange Police Department was investigating the death of an elderly Port Orange woman.
The woman, 67-year-old Elizabeth Adams, was found dead in a smoke-filled residence yesterday. After an autopsy completed by the Volusia County Medical Examiner’s Office, preliminary findings have shown that Adams did not die due to smoke inhalation.
POPD is actively working on the investigation as a suspicious death investigation.
POPD is asking anyone who has information regarding this incident is encouraged to contact Detective Carl Lamirande, at 386-506-5886 or Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida at 1-888-277-8477.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family