Daytona Beach Police Department is searching for a suspect in Weaver Street stabbing.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Daytona Beach Police Department is actively searching for a suspect who stabbed a man following a dispute over a woman.
According to a release, police officers responded to a call around 10 a.m. on Thursday, October 28, off Weaver Street in Daytona Beach, where a victim was lying in a parking lot with multiple stab wounds to his stomach. First Responders took the victim to Halifax Health Medical Center for treatment, but the man succumbed to his injuries upon arrival.
The suspect, who is unable to be positively identified at this time, is a dark-skinned man with long black dread-locked hair and believed to be in his mid-thirties. According to police, he fled the scene on foot before officers arrived, traveling north on Walnut Street toward Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard.
The suspect is wearing blue jeans, a long-sleeved dark-colored shirt, and dark-colored shoes.
Anyone with information about this matter should contact Detective Collin Howell right away at (386) 671-5257 or HowellCollin@DBPD.us regarding Case 210020007.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family