Department of Business and Professional Regulations Suspends Alcohol at Florida Bars Effective Immediately.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Department of Business and Professional Regulations has taken to Twitter Friday, stating that "all on-premise consumption of alcohol at bars across the state has been suspended effective immediately."
There are no further details given on the twitter post on enforcement and what this suspension means for restaurants or other establishments that serve alcohol. This suspension will effectively shut down bars across the state again, after just being able to reopen earlier this month.
Earlier this week governor DeSantis gave warning to bar owners across the state after an Orlando bar was shut down for staff and patrons contracting COVID-19.
The Governor urged bar owners and patrons to adhere to the guidelines in place, or 'the grim-reaper' was coming.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family