Dunlawton Avenue beach approach to close to remove damaged structures.
Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 10:35AM
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Daytona Beach Shores city officials announced the temporary closure of the beach vehicle access ramp at Dunlawton Avenue for approximately two weeks beginning Wednesday, February 22, 2023. The closure will enable crews to remove the restroom facility and lifeguard tower, which sustained damages during Hurricanes Ian and Nicole.
According to officials, the closure of the Dunlawton Avenue beach approach is necessary for visitors' safety during the removal process. Vehicular beach access can be found at alternative entry points and found here.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
For the latest specials, events and more! Click here to join