Emergency Road Closure in Ormond Beach
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release put out by County Officials, the Volusia County Road and Bridge Division has closed North Beach Street from Inglesa Avenue to Pine Tree Drive in Ormond Beach.
Flooding in the area has been caused by extreme tidal conditions, which have resulted in elevated water levels.
Road and Bridge staff will continue to monitor the situation and will reopen the county maintained road once the water recedes enough for motorists to safely use the road.
This is an on-going story, stay connected on Port Orange Connection.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family