I-95 overnight ramp closure extended through Tuesday, January 4.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
The Florida Department of Transportation has announced that the I-95 & State Road 44 ramp closure will remain closed for another night. Construction will keep the lane closed to complete paving operations.
According to a release, during the ramp closure, motorists traveling I-95 southbound will be directed to continue south to Exit 244 (Edgewater/Oak Hill), turn left onto Indian River Boulevard (County Road 442), then take the next left onto I-95 northbound. From I-95 northbound, motorists will take Exit 249 (Deland/New Smyrna Beach) and then turn right to access eastbound S.R. 44.
FDOT has also announced the following lane closures will occur on State Road 44 near the I-95 interchange this week. These lane closures will not require a traffic detour:
- Tuesday, January 4, from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m., single outside lane closure on eastbound State Road 44 east of the I-95 interchange
- Wednesday, January 5, from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m., single outside lane closure on westbound State Road 44 east of the I-95 interchange.
Visit the Department of Transportation Central Florida Roads website at www.cflroads.com for more details.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family