Florida Department of Transportation plans Lane closure on Dunlawton Avenue for Thursday, January 6.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
On January 6, the two outside lanes of eastbound Dunlawton Avenue - between South Peninsula Avenue and Cardinal Boulevard - will be closed overnight from 9:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. The lane closure will allow for the structural installation of a new sign by the Florida Department of Transportation.
Motorists should avoid distractions, follow signs, and drive safely in work zones. Drivers will not have to take a detour for the lane closure.
Visit the Department of Transportation’s Central Florida Roads website at https://www.cflroads.com/project/445895-1 for more information.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family