Family Health Source Provides COVID-19 Vaccine
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Daytona Beach is partnering with Family Health Source to offer a free Moderna COVID-19.
The vaccination event will take place Tuesday, April 20 from 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Yvonne Scarlett-Golden Cultural and Educational Center off Vine St.
According to the release no appointment is needed and anyone over the age of 18 is welcome. Photo ID is required; however, you do not have to be a city resident to receive the vaccine.
For more information about the vaccine, visit www.familyhealthsource.org or call (386) 202-6025.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family