Stormwater Improvement Project for Willow Run Blvd and Tracy Dr South Intersection
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Th The City of Port Orange announced Monday, the intersection of Willow Run Boulevard and Tracy Drive South, will be closed due to a stormwater improvement project.
Road work construction will begin on Thursday, April 22.
Proper signage will be in place and detour routes will be marked and easy to follow. For any questions, or need additional information, please contact FDOT at (386) 740-3566.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family