Florida Department of Health offering free COVID-19 vaccines to residents ages 5 and up.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
The Florida Department of Health in Volusia County will provide free COVID-19 vaccines for residents ages five and older. The event will take place Friday, December 3, from 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. There will also be a second event Tuesday, December 28, for additional doses.
The two event locations will be 1845 Holsonback Dr., Daytona Beach, and 775 Harley Strickland Blvd., Orange City.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises children between 5 and 17 to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine to help against COVID. Adults have the freedom to choose any of the three vaccines at either location: Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Jonson’s.
First doses, additional doses, and boosters are all available, and no appointment is needed. Residents may also receive PCR testing. Individuals interested can call (386)274-0500; # to schedule an appointment.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family