Lane closure on John Anderson Drive in Ormond Beach.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
The City of Ormond Beach has announced a lane closure on John Anderson Drive from Kathy Drive to St. Johns Place due to the CIPP Pipe Rehabilitation. The closure will begin Monday, November 22, running through Wednesday, November 24, and resume November 29 through December 3.
Crews will be working 24-hours continuously (no weekends/no holidays). There will be a signed lane closure and flagging operation to warn drivers.
Contact Matt Blais, Granite Construction, at (407)472-0014 to know more.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family