Lane Closures Wednesday August 24th - Friday August 26th
On Wednesday Aug. 24, 2016 – Friday August 26, 2016 there will be a lane Closure on Taylor Road between Summer Trees Rd. and S. Williamson Blvd.
In order to accommodate road construction, Volusia County's Road & Bridge’s contractor will have an eastbound, outside lane closure on Taylor Road beginning Wednesday, August 24, 2016 through Friday, August 26, 2016. A well signed lane closure/lane shift will be in place from 9am – 4pm each day.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Randy Montgomery, Harty Tractor Service, at 386-804-9446.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family