Daytona Beach Shores announces lane closure from November 8 through November 19.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Daytona Beach Shores has announced a northbound lane closure, which has been scheduled for Demotte Avenue to Phyllis Avenue on South Atlantic Avenue (A1A) in Daytona Beach Shores. The northbound lane will be closed weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. starting Monday, November 8, and running through Friday, November 19.
The temporary lane closure will assist crews who are constructing an entrance for a new park. Signs and a lane-shift operation will be in place to help with the flow of traffic.
The city appreciates the patience and cooperation of residents and motorists during this time.
For more information, contact the city at 386-763-5353.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family