COVID testing site in New Smyrna Beach has administered over 1,500 in a little under a month.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
The free COVID test site at the City Gym located off Live Oak Street in New Smyrna Beach re-opened almost a month ago and has already administered 1,390 antigen tests and 156 PCR tests for a total of 1,546 tests administered as of November 3.
According to a release, the site offers both PCR and antigen tests with a 24 to 48-hour turnaround for PCR tests and a one-hour turnaround for antigen tests. The samples are processed in a CLIA-certified laboratory using FDA EUA-authorized test kits. The testing site is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Appointments are not required, but individuals must bring an insurance card if they have one. If not, they can still receive a test. If you wish to pre-register, visit https://nomihealth.com/and select your location.
Contact the Florida Testing Support Hotline at (904)295-0562 to know more.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family