Volusia County Sheriff Deputies Searching for Violent Sexual Predator
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
The Volusia County Sheriff's Office has issued a BOLO (Be on the Look Out) alert for a violent sexual predator, recently released from prison and on probation, who cut off his ankle monitor and is a fugitive.
According to a release, Donald Talbert, 56, made suicidal statements via text message to a friend and stated he would cut off his ankle monitor that regulates his whereabouts. Talbert has been living off Hubbard Ave in DeLand. He is considered dangerous and violent, and the Sheriff's office is currently seeking an arrest warrant.
Talbert is a white male, five-foot-five inches tall, weighs 150 pounds, and has hazel eyes and short brown hair. He is driving a 2003 silver Hyundai Accent with Florida tag 47BAVY.
Anyone who sees Talbert or knows of his whereabouts should call 911.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family