Florida Department of Transportation will host a meeting to evaluate proposed transportation options, November 10.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
On November 10, the Florida Department of Transportation will host a community meeting from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach on proposed transportation options.
According to a release, the meeting is part of a study evaluating proposed transportation solutions for segments of Atlantic Avenue, East International Speedway Boulevard, Main Street, Seabreeze Boulevard, and Oakridge Boulevard. Community input from this meeting and the one that was held in July will help be a base for revisions.
Residents can participate either by phone, in person, or virtually. Virtual participants are required to sign in at https://bit.ly/39HclDE.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family