Kennedy Space Center honors Veterans with Free Admission this Veteran’s Day weekend.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is honoring the veterans for Veterans Day.
From November 11 to November 14, U.S. military heroes will have free admission, and groups of up to four guests will have half off. On a daily trip, guests can experience events, such as the shuttle launch experience, Journey to Mars: Explorers Wanted, and IMAX Theater 3D films.
Service members can buy tickets on-site, but they must verify their status in-person with an active-duty military ID, retired military ID, a valid driver’s license with veteran classification, or DD214 documentation.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family