Richard Fain Stepping Down as Royal Caribbean Group CEO
Written by Steven Christian
Belden Communications News
In a video addressed to Royal Caribbean crew members, press, and travel advisors, Richard Fain, President, and CEO of Royal Caribbean Group, will be stepping down as of January 3, 2022.
“I wish there were a less impersonal way to deliver this very personal news, but I wanted you to hear from me before the word started to circulate. I have decided to step down as CEO of the Royal Caribbean Group on January 3, 2022, and our CFO, Jason Liberty, will be taking on the role on that date,” said Fain in the video.
Richard has been with the company for over 33 years as the CEO. Richard will remain the Chairman of the Board and will continue to assist with the new builds process for each new ship.
“With the effects of the pandemic subsiding, and our ships returning to full service, this was the right time for the right person to take the helm of our great company, and Jason is that person,” said Fain.
Fain will continue to assist Royal Caribbean, International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises remain the world’s leading cruise lines.
To view the video released by Royal Caribbean International, visit their website here.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family