The Wonder of the Seas, Royal Caribbean’s newest ship, pulling into Port Canaveral in 2022.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Royal Caribbean International announced Thursday, its newest ship, the Wonder of the Seas, will be debuting in March of 2022, and homeport in Port Canaveral beginning Summer 2022.
"We are very proud to have Royal Caribbean’s Wonder of the Seas homeport here, and we look forward to welcoming her next fall. This is terrific news for our entire Port community and another endorsement of our commitment to excellence in providing a world-class experience for our cruise guests," said Captain John Murray, Chief Executive Officer of The Canaveral Port Authority.
According to a release, there will be all-new features such as the Suite Neighborhood, a cantilevered pool bar named The Vue, and Wonder Playscape – an interactive, open-air kids’ area with awe-inspiring views.
While the ship itself debuts in March, the World’s Biggest Ship will be sailing 7-night Western and Eastern Caribbean cruises. Highlights include Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Cozumel; and Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family