Dr. Scott Fritz named 2021 Superintendent to Watch
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
The National School Public Relations Association has named Dr. Scott Fritz one of the 2021 Superintendents to Watch.
Dr. Fritz and nineteen others have been recognized for their innovative and effective use of technology to engage and inform the school community, expand two-way communication, and outreach efforts.
“Strong communication at the district level continues to be more important than ever in keeping school families, employees, students, and community stakeholders well-informed and engaged,” said NSPRA Executive Director Barbara M. Hunter, APR. “We’re proud to recognize this year’s recipients, who are committed to championing innovative communication efforts as an integral part of their district’s success.”
Since 2015, the Public Relations Association has recognized 102 school district leaders as Superintendents to Watch.
To learn more about this award, visit www.nspra.org/superintendents-watch.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family