Port Orange Police Department is investigating a suspicious death call, with one dead and one in critical condition.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
On Thursday, December 17, officers from the Port Orange Police Department responded to a call just before 2:30 a.m. at a residence off Palm Castle Drive, where they found the deceased, an adult male. Additionally, an adult female was found at the scene in critical condition and transported to the hospital for treatment.
According to a release, this was an isolated incident, and there is no threat to the community.
The investigation is active by the Port Orange Police Department Criminal Investigations Division. If anyone has information concerning this incident, contact Detective Benezette at 386-506-5893.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family