Man Wanted on Felony Battery Warrant, Arrested.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
It was previously reported that John William Brandone, 32, was wanted on the previously issued Felony Battery warrant last week.
A news release from the Ormond Beach Police Department issued Friday, has confirmed Brandone arrested by the Port Orange Police Department Thursday, June 18. Brandone was positively identified as the person who attacked a female, back on May 30, 2020. Brandone was observed inside a grocery store by an anonymous person who recognized him from the news.
The anonymous person immediately called the police, where Brandone was arrested without incident.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family