Ormond Beach Police Department Seeking Man Wanted for Felony Battery; Asking for Public’s Help.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Have you seen this man?
Ormond Beach Police Department is asking the public for help in looking for a man wanted on a Felony Battery Warrant.
John William Brandone has been positively identified as the person who brutally attacked a female on May 30, 2020, in the vacant lot in the 40-Block of West Granada Blvd. Brandone resides in Port Orange but has not been seen at his residence.
Brandone drives a 2005vHonda Civic, Tag# GTAM47
If you see Brandone, do not approach him, contact the police immediately at either 386-248-1777 or 911
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family