Memorial Day Services Return to New Smyrna Beach on May 31
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
VFW Post 4250 announced the return of its Memorial Day services scheduled for Monday, May 31st.
Three separate events will be held, including:
A firing party playing “Taps” accompanied by a flag ceremony will take place at 10 a.m. at Glencoe-Geiger Cemetery on Sugar Mill Drive.
An Invocation, color guard, wreath-laying ceremony, singing of the National Anthem by NSBHS student Cypress Woods, and remarks by Mayor Russ Owen will take place at 11 a.m. in the Brannon Center located off S. Riverside Dr.
The firing party will make an appearance at a prayer luncheon, that will be open to the public, will take place at Noon at the VFW Post 4250 headquarters off Sunset Dr.
For more information on the Memorial Day Events, contact VFW Post 4250 at email@example.com
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family