Mobile Disaster Assistance Center to open in Daytona Beach.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is opening a Mobile Disaster Assistance Center in the parking lot at the Allen Chapel A.M.E. Church at 580 George W. Engram Boulevard in Daytona Beach, from 1 to 5 p.m. on Thursday, December 1, and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, December 3, to help business owners and residents impacted by Hurricane Ian. The MDAC will be closed on Friday, December 2.
According to a release, SBA customer service representatives will assist residents in submitting new loan applications, accepting additional documents for existing applications, and providing status updates.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family