Nightly Closures of I-95 Will Affect Area Travel
Port Orange, FL - City residents are being advised by Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) of nightly interstate closures that will involve detours and delays.
The major roadwork that is currently being done will involve full nighttime closure of northbound and southbound Interstate 95 (I-95) from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
These closures and posted detours will include a portion of Southbound I-95 to S.R. 421 (Dunlawton Ave) on Thursday, October 25.
Travelers can also expect full closures of Southbound I-95 from International Speedway Blvd to S.R. 421. Southbound I-95 motorists are directed to exit at ISB and travel west to I-4 or east to Williamson Blvd south to S.R. 421 to re-enter southbound I-95.
Planned is also a full closure of Northbound I-95 from Beville Road to ISB. Northbound I-95 motorists are directed to exit at Beville Road to take Williamson Blvd north to ISB to re-enter northbound I-95 or take Beville west to I-4.
For more details and updates on area road work please visit the DOT site at http://www.CFLRoads.com
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family