Parks and Rec Department to Host Pop-Up Park Event
Port Orange, FL - On August 24th, Port Orange’s Parks and Recreation Department will be hosting a Pop-Up Park event at Riverwalk Park from 6 PM - 8 PM.
Free hotdogs, chips, and a drink will be provided to the first 100 people to attend. The event will offer a night of sports, fun, and community involvement.
There will be water-related activities such as games, relay races, an inflatable slip-n-slide, and a waterslide. The Port Orange Fire Department will be at the event, as well as Kona Ice and RecMan.
For more information on the Pop-Up Park call 386-506-5851 or click here. Riverwalk Park is located at 3459 S Ridgewood Avenue in Port Orange.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family