Pioneer Trail Interchange Project funding amendment open for public discussion.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization, or the TPO, is seeking public comments regarding a proposed amendment to the Connect 2045 LRTP to reflect updated funding in the fiscal year 2023 for the Pioneer Trail Interchange Project.
According to a release, Connect 2045 is the TPO’s Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP). The LRTP is to be presented during the regularly scheduled January meetings of the TPO Board and advisory committees at the following dates and times in the conference room at the River to Sea TPO office at 2570 W. International Speedway Boulevard, Suite 100, in Daytona Beach:
- Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) on January 17, 2023, at 1:15 p.m.
- Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC) on January 17, 2023, at 3 p.m.
Detailed materials are available for review on the TPO website, and the public is encouraged to provide input regarding this proposed amendment to the Connect 2045 LRTP through January 25.
The River to Sea TPO Board should review and act on the proposed amendment at their regularly scheduled meeting on Wednesday, January 25, 2023, beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Those unable to attend these meetings may provide comments in advance in writing or by contacting the TPO staff. For more information or to provide public comment, contact Pamela Blankenship at 386-226-0422 ext. 20416 or via email at PBlankenship@r2ctpo.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family