Ponce Preserve Temporary Boardwalk Closure
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release from the Town of Ponce Inlet, the Ponce Preserve boardwalk will temporarily close.
Ponce Preserve boardwalk will be closed from Monday, March 15th through Friday, March 19th for the replacement of the boardwalk handrail.
This boardwalk will be open for our annual Ponce Preserves the Planet, an Earth Day celebration event on March 20th.
During this time, residents and visitors are encouraged to explore the boardwalk at Timucuan Oaks Garden.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family