The Table to Close Temporarily Due to COVID-19 Positive Employee.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a Facebook post from The Table, a well-known restaurant in Downtown DeLand, the local eatery will be temporarily closed starting Tuesday due to an employee testing positive for COVID-19.
The COVID positive employee of The Table is experiencing mild symptoms and is taking things easy at home.
Restaurant owners decided to close the restaurant temporarily for deep cleaning measures and to send staff for testing.
The goal of the restaurant is to re-open on Friday pending negative results from all staff.
Upon re-opening, the staff will continue to be screened daily, maintain frequent sanitation procedures, and add extra steps to keep patrons and team members safe.
“The Safety of our guests and team members is our top priority,” said the restaurant in their Facebook post. “We appreciate your patience and understanding.”
News Editor, Kristen Schmutz, reached out to The Table for further comment on the closure but has yet to hear back at the time of publication.
This is an on-going story; check back for updates!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family