Port Orange Police Seeking Help from the Public in Deadly Motorcycle Crash.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Port Orange Police Department is requesting help from the public regarding a deadly motorcycle crash that occurred early Wednesday morning. The investigation is being managed by the Port Orange Police Department Traffic Homicide Unit.
Units responded to the area of Country Lane and Taylor Road just after Midnight Wednesday for a motor vehicle crash involving a motorcycle. The sole rider identified as Coty Eldridge of Port Orange was pronounced deceased on the scene.
No one else was hurt in the crash.
If anyone witnessed or has information concerning this traffic crash, please contact Port Orange Police Department Traffic Homicide Investigator Phillip Slease at 386-506-5838.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family