Port Orange Police Department seeking public’s help in a crash resulting in a pedestrian’s death.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Port Orange Police Department is currently working on investigating a traffic crash that has resulted in the death of a pedestrian late Sunday, June 27.
According to a release from Port Orange Police Department, units responded to the corner of Dunlawton Ave. and S. Swallow Tail Drive, just before 10 p.m., for a motor vehicle crash involving one vehicle and one pedestrian.
The pedestrian was pronounced deceased at the scene.
An ongoing investigation is underway by the Port Orange Police Department Traffic Homicide Unit.
If anyone witnessed or has information concerning this traffic crash, please contact Port Orange Police Department Traffic Homicide Investigator Michael Garay at 386-506-5838.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family