City of Port Orange to launch Paymentus Customer Portal, July 1.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
After indefinitely shutting down its use of their online utility billing and business tax payment system, Click2Gov, due to possible security concerns and protocols back in 2019, the City of Port Orange turned to Paymentus, a premier provider of innovative, reliable, and secure electronic bill presentment and payment services in September of 2020.
Now, nine months into utilizing the new payment system, the City of Port Orange is proud to announce the Paymentus Customer Portal, which will go live on Thursday, July 1, 2021.
Some of these improvements include:
- The ability to create a user login with your email address and password.
- Setup AutoPay using a credit card.
- View past invoices, including consumption data for potable (drinking) water and reclaimed water usage.
- The ability to pay multiple utility bills at the same time.
The one-time payment method will still be accessible for quick payments without registering for a user account on the Customer Portal.
For questions, please contact the City’s Utility Billing office at (386) 506-5720.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family