Votran releases Independence Day schedule changes.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Votran announced Tuesday its limited-service schedule for Sunday, July 4.
According to a release, as the holiday falls on a Sunday, only routes that regularly run on Sundays will be affected by the holiday schedule changes. Riders are encouraged to plan their travel to avoid conflicts.
Riders must wear a face mask while using Votran services, as per the Transportation Security Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance. Votran has COVID-19 safety protocols in place, including increased cleaning operations.
Sunday service routes affected are as follows:
- Routes 1, 3, 4, 10, 15, and 17 will run on a regular Sunday schedule from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 18, 19 and 60 will not run.
West Volusia & Southeast Volusia
- No service on Sunday.
- Votran Gold will run a limited service. For more information, contact a reservationist or Votran customer service.
While the Independence Day holiday is federally observed on Monday, July 5, the Votran service will operate normally on Monday.
Holiday Schedules can be found online or onboard the bus. For more information, visit www.votran.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family