Votran to Operate Limited-Service Schedule for Memorial Day
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release from the County on Wednesday, May 26, Votran will operate a limited-service schedule on Monday, May 31. Riders are encouraged to make travel plans to avoid possible travel conflicts.
Per the Transportation Security Administration and Centers for Disease Control, riders are required to wear a face mask when using Votran services. Votran has COVID-19 safety protocols in place, including increased cleaning operations.
- Routes 3, 4, 10, 15 will operate on a regular Sunday schedule from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 1 and 17 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every hour from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 18, 19, and 60 will not operate.
- Route 20 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every two hours. The bus leaves DeLand Walmart on the odd hour between 7:19 a.m. and 5:19 p.m. The northbound trips leave Orange City Market Place on the even hour between 8:25 a.m. and 4:25 p.m. Route 20 will not serve Amelia Superstop.
- Routes 21 and 23 will operate a Saturday schedule.
- Routes 22, 24, and 60 will not operate. Connecting SunRail Routes 31, 32, and 33 will not operate, as there will be no SunRail service.
- Routes 40 and 41 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every two hours. The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton and U.S. 1 at 6:30 a.m. Northbound trips will depart the Julia and Sams transfer point in New Smyrna Beach between 7:46 a.m. and 5:46 p.m. Route 40 will meet Routes 4 and 17 at Dunlawton and Orange Avenues to transfer passengers going north on U.S. 1 and A1A.
- Route 41 will depart the Julia and Sams Transfer Point every two hours between 6:46 a.m. and 4:46 p.m. Route 41 will serve 10th Street and turn around at the entrance to Daytona State College. The 2:46 p.m. trip departing the Julia and Sams Transfer Point will be the only trip serving Oak Hill.
- Route 44 and the New Smyrna Beach Flex will not operate.
- Votran Gold will operate a limited service. For more information, contact a reservationist or Votran customer service.
Holiday Schedules can be found online or onboard the bus. Votran riders are encouraged to visit www.votran.org and click the “Join” button at the bottom of the homepage to receive timely notices about bus service changes.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family