The Port Orange Police Department is investigating a traffic homicide
On September 25, 2019 at approximately 5:08 PM the Port Orange Police Department responded to intersection of Nova Rd and Miles Dr. Port Orange, reference to a crash involving a motorcycle. The driver of the motorcycle was transported to Halifax Hospital and later pronounced deceased.
The name of the deceased is not being released at this time.
As additional information becomes available, it will be released. The crash remains open and is currently under investigation by Port Orange Traffic Homicide Investigators. The Port Orange Police Department request that anyone with information concerning this incident to contact the Police Department at 386-506-5801 or the Traffic Homicide Unit at 386-506-5840.
Lieutenant Ryan Magee
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family