Port Orange City Hall Hours for week of December 21st.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The city of Port Orange sent a release out Friday, informing residents of closures at City Hall for the upcoming holiday.
The Port Orange City Hall will be closed for the week of December 21 for Christmas. All normal operations at City Hall will resume as of 8 a.m. on Monday, December 28.
Port Orange leaders want to wish residents a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family