Port Orange Police seeking information about a single vehicle accident that left 2 carjacking suspects dead.
Wednesday evening at approximately 10:28pm, the Port Orange Police responded to a single vehicle car accident at the intersection of Clyde Morris Blvd. and City Center Circle. The occupants inside the vehicle were suspects in an earlier carjacking that took place in Daytona Beach, which led to multiple law enforcement agencies trying to apprehend the suspects.
Authorities think the suspect’s vehicle crashed while fleeing from police. Once officers located the vehicle, both occupants were found inside resulting in both Port Orange Fire and Rescue as well as Volusia County Fire Rescue responding to aid the two suspects. Both suspects were transported to Halifax Hospital where they were both pronounced dead.
The investigation is ongoing and is being conducted by Port Orange Police Department Traffic Homicide Investigators. An autopsy is pending.
Anyone having any information concerning this traffic incident is urged to contact Port Orange Police Motor Officer Jesse Pierson at 386-506-5838.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family