Port Orange man arrested for possession of child pornography.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Port Orange Police Department arrested Dalton Lund, 19, of Port Orange, after the Criminal Investigations Division executed a search warrant on Tuesday, August 2, 2022.
According to reports, Lund was arrested and charged with seven counts of possession of child pornography, two counts of transmission of child pornography, one count of sexual cyber harassment, use of a 2-way communication device in the commission of a felony, obstructing a law enforcement officer, tampering with evidence, video voyeurism under the age of 19, distributing obscene materials to a minor, sale of narcotics within 1000 feet of a park (Marijuana 403 grams) and intent to distribute narcotics paraphernalia.
Lund was taken into custody and processed at the Volusia County Branch Jail before being released after posting a $54,000 bond on Tuesday. The Port Orange Police Department is still investigating this incident.
Anyone with additional information regarding this investigation should contact the case agent, Detective Lance Morris, at 386-506-5813.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family