Port Orange man charged with premeditated and attempted murder.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Port Orange Police Department has announced that 19-year-old Mckenzy Nazien of Port Orange has been formally charged with premeditated murder and attempted murder concerning the death of 22-year-old Ta’ronn Brown on September 1, 2022.
On Friday, July 21, 2023, around 2:30 p.m., Mckenzy Nazien was taken into custody and is currently held at the Volusia County Branch Jail. The suspect also faces unrelated armed robbery charges, which the Port Orange Police Department filed. In light of the murder charges, no bond has been set for Mckenzy Nazien, ensuring the suspect remains in custody while awaiting trial.
The Port Orange Police Department urges anyone with additional information regarding this case to contact Detective James Fischetti, at 386-506-5897.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family