Port Orange’s Floodplain Management Plan Progress Report Made Available
PORT ORANGE, FL - The City of Port Orange has made its annual Floodplain Management Plan Progress Report available to the public on its website at www.port-orange.org. You can find the report by searching for “Flood Information” from the home page.
For more information, please contact Larry Roberts, P.E. at 386-506-5665.
Larry A. Roberts, P. E., C.F. M.
Community Development Engineer
City of Port Orange
1000 City Center Circle
Port Orange, FL 32129
Phone: (386) 506-5665
Fax: (386) 506-5669
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family